Strawberry Graham Cracker Milkshake
- 2 Cups of vanilla ice cream
- ¼ Cup of milk (1 Tbsp Hoosier Hill Farm Whole Milk Powder, ¼ cup of warm water -allow mixture to chill before use)
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries -cut
- 1 package of graham crackers -snapped but not broken (the blender will do this work for you)
- Toppings of choice (whipped cream, chocolate, strawberry topping)
- Optional – Add 1 cup of frozen strawberries if you want your milkshake to be a bit thicker.
Ahead of time: Mix 1 Tbsp of Hoosier Hill Farm Whole Milk Powder with ¼ cup of warm water. Allow milk to cool in the fridge before using.
Step one: In a blender, combine milk, ice cream, fresh or frozen strawberries, and graham crackers.
Step two: Drizzle chocolate and strawberry pie filling in the bottom of your milkshake glass. Pour the milkshake mixture into your cup and top with whipped cream and toppings of your choice.