Simple Chicken Alfredo Pizza
12 inch pizza
- 2/3 cup Hoosier Hill Farm Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 prebaked 12 inch pizza crust
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- ¾ cup shredded fontina cheese
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
Step one: Preheat the oven to 450°F
Step two: Make Alfredo sauce: In a small or medium saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add in Hoosier Hill Farm Alfredo Sauce Mix. Whisk sauce mixture until smooth. And set aside.
Step three: Next In a large bowl, mix the spinach, cooked chicken breast, lemon juice and pepper until blended. Set aside.
Step four: Place crust on an un-greased 12-in. pizza pan; rub with cut sides of garlic. Discard garlic.
Step five: Spread Alfredo sauce over the crust. Top with spinach mixture, fontina cheese and pepper flakes.
Step six: Bake until the crust is lightly browned, 8-12 minutes. Enjoy!