- 3 tbsp Hoosier Hill Farm Whole Milk Powder
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup water, cold
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 box nilla wafers, reserve 5-6 of the wafers, plus the crumbs from the box
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 bananas, sliced (not ripe) ripe bananas will fall apart in the dish.
Step one: In a large mixing bowl (or your electric mixer) combine the condensed milk, cold water, and cold milk (3 tbsp milk powder mixed with 1 cup of cold water) and mix until combined.
Step two: Once that’s all mixed together, add the vanilla instant pudding mix and combine for about 2-3 minutes.
Step three: Once the mixture thickens, place it into a fridge safe bowl and let set for four hours or overnight. I let it set overnight just to be safe.
Step four: The next day, combine the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Mix on high until it becomes whipped cream.
Step five: Next, fold the whipped cream into the pudding until fully combined. The pudding mixture should spread easily. Now it’s time to make your layers!
Step six: First, place the layer of vanilla wafers on the bottom of your bowl. The wafers should be the bottom layer.
Step seven: Second, place a layer of banana slices on top of the nilla wafers.
Step eight: Finally, add the pudding/whipped cream mixture on top and spread.
Step nine: Repeat this process until the bowl is full.
Step ten: Top with crushed-up nilla wafers and serve immediately or place it in the fridge for later with plastic wrap. Or you could just eat the remaining wafers.